Fosroc Conbextra GP - General Purpose Non-Shrink Cementitious Grout (25 kg Bag)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
General purpose non-shrink cementitious grout
Conbextra GP general purpose grouting is used where it is essential to eliminate shrinkage when completely filling the void between a base plate and a substrate. Such an application would be the grouting of a stanchion and machinery-base plates. It can also be used for anchoring a wide range of fixings. These include masts, anchor bolts, fence posts and around pipe sleeves.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- No metallic iron content to cause staining.
- Prepackaged material overcomes potential on-site batching variations.
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure the durability of the hardened grout.
Conbextra GP meets or exceeds the test requirements of ASTM C 1107.
Conbextra GP cementitious grout is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a flowing non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100 mm.
Conbextra GP is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded filler is designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.
- Should not be placed in any unrestrained situation. However, can be used for bolt holes or pockets.
For further details contact Fosroc.
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *