Fosroc Renderoc BF - Fair faced filler and reprofiling mortar (20 kg Bag)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
Fair faced, one component polymer modified cementitious filler and reprofiling mortar
Renderoc BF is designed for application to imperfections in concrete and masonry surfaces. It is suitable for application upto 5mm thickness, and can be used in the following situations:
- Filling blow holes prior to overcoating
- Skim-coat over concrete to receive protective coatings
- General reprofiling over large areas
- Reprofiling, in association with other Renderoc mortars
- Cost effective/ time saving - no independent primer or curing agents required
- High performance - excellent bond to substrate
- User friendly - requires addition of water only
- Suitable to receive protective coatings
Renderoc BF is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders and polymers, which requires only the addition of water to produce a highly consistent cementitious mortar, with good handling characteristics.
Renderoc BF exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete and is fully compatible with other Renderoc* mortars and Dekguard* protective coatings.
Renderoc BF is designed for vertical and overhead use to infill surface imperfections of concrete upto 5mm thick.
- Renderoc BF should not be used when the temperature is below 5°C and falling.
- Do not proceed with the application when rainfall is imminent unless in a sheltered or protected situation.
- If any doubts arise concerning temperature or substrate conditions, consult the local Fosroc office.
* Denotes the trademark of Fosroc International Limited
† See separate data sheet
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *