Fosroc Nitoproof 30 (Formerly Nitoproof 30HL) - Multi-purpose, rubberised, bitumen emulsion (200 Liter Drum)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
Multi-purpose, rubberised, bitumen emulsion
Nitoproof 30 is a rubber reinforced, bitumen emulsion. It is supplied as a single component liquid, dark brown in colour, which dries to form a black, flexible coating.
Nitoproof 30 is available in drums and may be applied directly to the substrate by brush or squeegee.
Provides a highly effective waterproof membrane, with cost and labour saving supplementary benefits. It can be used in a wide range of applications :
- Protective coating for below ground concrete & concrete foundations.
- Damp proof membrane in ‘sandwich construction’.
- Dual purpose waterproofer and curing compound.
- General purpose waterproofer for walls and floors.
- Highly effective vapour seal.
- Effective as an adhesive/bonding agent for cork panels, insulation boards, expanded polystyrene etc.
- Cost saving, material which can be used as a waterproofer and curing compound in a single application.
- Labour saving, single component material which is also water based, and therefore non-toxic.
- Environmentally friendly, non-flammable, asbestos free and can be used in confined spaces.
- Excellent service life - resistant to chloride and sulphateions.
- Versatile - highly extensible.
Lead time 7 working days after the order's date
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *