Fosroc Nitocote NT402 (10 Litre pack) - Environmentally friendly epoxy resin coating
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
Environmentally friendly epoxy resin coating. Nitocote NT402 is based on selected epoxy resins. It is supplied as a two pack material in preweighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use.
Provides chemical and abrasion resistance to prevent corrosion of concrete surfaces for applications such as :
- Seawater tanks, channels and intakes.
- Manhole and pipe linings.
- Sewage works and effluent plants.
- Chemical processing.
- Foundation waterproofing.
- Jetties, piers and docks.
- Environment friendly - no VOC. Totally free of carcino-genic materials like coat tar, pitch and aromatic hydrocar-
- Low cost service life - excellent chemical and abrasion resistance, does not support bacterial growth.
- Cost saving - primerless system.
- Added value system - acts as an impermeable water-
proof coating and excellent resistance to underground environment.
Nitocote NT402 is based on selected epoxy resins. It is supplied as a two pack material in pre-weighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use.
Nitocote NT402 is applied as a two coat application. It is generally applied at a wet film thickness of 200 micron per coat, but can be applied at greater thicknesses to suit exposure conditions.
Nitocote NT402 is available in Light Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Brick Red and Sage Green.
Nitocote NT402 is available in marine grade for applications necessitating biocidal and micro-biostatic effect.
Safety Datasheet (Base)
Safety Datasheet (Hardener)
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *