Fosroc Conbextra HF - Highly fluid cementitious precision non-shrink grout (25 kg Bag)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
Dual expansion system for shrinkage compensated, highly fluid cementitious precision grout
Conbextra HF is used for free flow precision grouting in a wide range of heavy duty applications, such as :
- Machine base plates
- Bridge bearings
- Crane rails, Generators, Presses, Milling machines
- Anchor bolts & rods
- Column bases
- Precast elements
- Unique non-metallic dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states.
- Excellent initial flow and flow retention.
- High early strength facilitates rapid installation and early operation of plant.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure durability of the hardened grout.
- Hydrogen-free gaseous expansion.
- Chloride free.
- Suitable for pumping or pouring over a large range of application consistencies and temperatures.
Conbextra HF is supplied as a ready to use pre-bagged dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free-flowing precision grout for gap thicknesses from10 to 125 mm. In addition the low water requirement ensures high early strength and long term durability.
Conbextra HF is a blend of Portland cements, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in both the plastic and hardened states. The filler grading minimises segregation and bleeding over a wide range of application consistencies.
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *