Fosroc Nitocote CM210 - Elastomeric cementitious waterproof coating (23 kg - 2 Components)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
Elastomeric cementitious waterproof coating
Nitocote CM210 provides a cementitious, elastomeric waterproof coating with inherent crack-bridging ability. Typical applications include:
- Potable water retaining structures.
- Swimming Pools.
- Internal basement waterproofing.
- Drainage culverts.
- Wet areas: Kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms
- Foundations in contact with ground water under saline conditions.
- Vapour barrier.
- Damp proofing for facades.
- Withstands high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures
- Excellent crack accommodation before and after immersion
- Approved for use in contact with potable water
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry
- Long working life
- Easy application by brush, trowel or spray
- Bonds to green or damp concrete
Nitocote CM210 complies with:
BS 6920: 2000 Effect on Water Quality.
DIN 1048: Water Penetration Test.
ASTM E84 for Flame Spread Index(FSI) & Smoke Development Index(SDI) : Class A, and BS 476: 1987 Parts 6 and 7.
Nitocote CM210 two-component polymer modified cementitious coating is supplied in pre-packaged form. The product is designed to be easily mixed on site using a slow speed drill fitted with a mixing paddle and then applied to the substrate using either brush, trowel or spray.Roller application may also be used, however finishing the surface with a trowel is recommended for best results. Nitocote CM210, available in grey and white, cures to form an elastomeric impermeable membrane.
Safety Datasheet (Powder component)
Safety Datasheet (Liquid Component)
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *