Fosroc Nitomortar FC(B) - Epoxy resin fairing coat and blow hole filler (4 Litre - 2 components)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 50
Epoxy resin fairing coat and blow hole filler
Nitomortar FC(B) is designed for application to blow holes and surface imperfections in concrete surfaces. It is suitable for application in thicknesses greater than 3 mm, and can be used in the following situations :
- Filling blow holes prior to overcoating.
- General reprofiling over large areas up to a thickness of 5 mm.
- Cost effective - reduces usage of subsequent coatings.
- Cost effective - can be part mixed to suit repair areas. High performance - excellent chemical resistance, strong adhesion to concrete substrate.
- User friendly - easy to apply and finish, manufactured to meet local conditions.
Nitomortar FC(B) is a two component thixotropic, solvent free, compound based upon epoxy resins, graded fillers and thixotropic agents. It is applied directly to concrete substrates without the use of a primer, and cures to a surface ready for over coating. The base component is light grey coloured and the hardener black to ease identification of uniform mixing. Nitomortar FC(B) is designed for filling blow holes and irregularities prior to the application of subsequent coatings. It can be applied in thicknesses upto 5 mm.
Safety Datasheet (Base)
Safety Datasheet (Hardener)