Fosroc Nitofill UR63 - Flexible polyurethane injection resin system (2 components)
NickName: Fosroc Seller
Country: United Arab Emirates
Total Sales: 240
Total Products: 51
Flexible polyurethane injection resin system
For injecting into cracks in concrete or masonry, either wet ordry to form an elastic seal. When used in conjunction with Nitofill WS60*† provides an effective system for crack sealing in wet conditions.
- Low viscosity allows penetration into the finest cracks
- Good adhesion to dry or moist substrate
- Flexible to withstand differential movement
- Tough to stand up to high hydrostatic pressures
- Cures to an impermeable mass
Nitofill UR63 is a two part solvent-free, low viscosity polyurethane resin system. When mixed in the proportions supplied reacts to form a tough, slightly flexible resin. Nitofill UR63 has a good adhesion to concrete and masonry and when injected into cracks it allows some movement without
loss of bond.
Used in conjunction with Nitofill WS60 forms a permanent
seal in cracked concrete.
* Denotes the trademark of Fosroc International Limited
† See separate data sheet
Safety Datasheet (Base)
Safety Datasheet (Hardener)
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *